Have you cleaned your teeth this year?
Professional dental cleaning is not just about keeping your smile bright; it can have a major effect on your overall health. Several serious illnesses have been associated with insufficient oral hygiene. Bone loss, cardiovascular disease, strokes, cancers, and many other issues are related to medical and dental problems.
Brushing and flossing at home are essential, but you should schedule regular check-ups with your dentist and annual dental cleanings with your dental hygienist to ensure that teeth are healthy and thoroughly clean. Here are some reasons that professional cleaning is so essential.
- Your dental hygienist can remove most of the stains that dull and discolor your teeth, so you’ll be left with a brighter, whiter smile.
- Having your teeth cleaned can prevent gum disease, which leads to early tooth loss.
- In America alone, one person dies from oral cancer every hour, but many of these cancers are curable if detected at an early stage during routine cleaning.
- A strong link exists between cardiovascular disease and gum disease. Because getting your teeth cleaned twice a year helps prevent gum disease, it can also reduce your chances of potentially deadly heart attacks and strokes.
- During a professional dental cleaning, it’s easy for your dentist to detect early signs of problems such as broken fillings and fractures.
- Many dental plans cover cleanings, and you’ll save money on dental expenses in the long run by taking advantage of your policy.
- If your dentist finds any serious problems during a tooth cleaning or exam, the office can help you make financial arrangements to cover the necessary procedures.
Professional dental cleanings provide an opportunity for your dentist or hygienist to compare the state of your oral health with that of previous visits. Immediate intervention can put you back on track if you’re moving in the wrong direction. Regular check-ups and dental cleanings help to prevent persistent bad breath and resolve it. Call today or make an appointment in order to get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Bandra, Mumbai. In Bandra, Bliss Dental Clinic offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, sympathetic dental care. Our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs.
Schedule an appointment today.
Want to learn more or book an appointment contact us now:
Phone: +91 9322122111/ 9323133222
Location: BlissSkinDental,6 Hilton Apartment,35-A Hill Road,Bandra-50 AS,Opp Alco Shopping Centre,Mum-400 050.
Google Location: https://g.page/BestskinDermatologistinBandra?gm
#Teethwhitening #Teethcleaning #Teethwhiteningcost