ANTI AGEING / SKIN TIGHTENING TREATMENT
When you look in the mirror, do you find yourself softly pulling back the skin on your face and hoping it would remain there? Does it trouble you with the jiggle in your upper arms?
Then don’t worry, we have a number of treatments at Bliss Skin Clinic to ensure that you say goodbye to those wrinkles and say hello to a younger you.
We offer the best package/cost for Wrinkle Treatment, Anti-Aging Treatment in Mumbai. We are expert in Nonsurgical Skin Tightening & Wrinkle treatments at Bliss Skin Treatment Clinic in Mumbai. Call now to book an appointment for expert advice by Dr. Afsha. She is an experienced Dermatologist and have performed many skin treatments successfully.
What is Wrinkle Repair or Skin Tightening?
As we age, in certain areas of the body and face, we start losing subcutaneous fat. As a consequence, when gravity works on it, the skin tends to drop down.
- Sagging Skin
- Dullness and Stubbornness
- Bland Skin
The skin tightening processes are therefore used internationally to reposition the underlying muscles. The system reduces the occurrence of wrinkles. It heals loose skin, producing a more youthful and smoother look.
In order to stimulate the development of new collagen in the treated areas, skin tightening procedures for the face and body are used. They replenish the skin’s natural collagen stores for
- For a velvety
- Smoother and softer
- A firmer looking skin in a considerable period of time
What is Anti-Aging or Skin Tightening Treatment?
Any anti-aging treatment is aimed at maintaining safe, blemish-free and smooth skin.
“To look better” does not intend to “look more youthful” in clinical parlance. Therefore, it is so important for us to listen to the patients and orient them to a particular treatment that will give them the most rewarding results.
Before choosing the technique for the particular case, the age of the patient, history related to surgery, general well-being status, skin type, the lifestyle of the person and several other factors should be considered.
The desired therapeutic anti-aging effect of the skin is a continuous, step-by – step method that incorporates different techniques of bio-revitalization and rejuvenation of the skin, augmentation, individual regeneration of each layer of the skin and many other factors.
What are the causes of your skin aging rapidly or your wrinkles to come early?
- Pessimism / Anger / Stress-The youngest looking individuals are actually happy souls. Perpetual dissatisfaction, constant grief, and sulking behavior produce lasting wrinkles and lines on the forehead. Since the muscles have spent more time in that condition, the perpetual scowl on the face will turn into wrinkles.
- Smoking and drinking: Excessive alcohol consumption extracts vital nutrients from our bodies. Human skin needs a certain amount of oxygen, collagen and hydration, appears young, but unfortunately, the absence of these components in alcoholic beverages makes smokers and drinkers over time become victims of obesity and ageing.
- High sun exposure- By basking in the afternoon sun rays, the ageing process can quickly intensify. Sun damage is considered, as per the reports, as the primary cause of wrinkles and damaged skin. Sun-emitted harmful UV rays leave discoloration, age / brown spots, and tanned skin.
- Cold and Moisture-In cold conditions, spending more time contributes to the production of wrinkles, thin and dry skin. Cold climatic conditions cause the natural oils of the skin to become exhausted, losing their elasticity, resulting in the body and face again.
- Bad diet-Some foods that help to age faster are available. The option of a high omega-6, low omega-3 diet, tans-fats, artificial ingredients (sodium glutamate, bromated potassium), sugar, concentrated, processed foods produces an internal system that is just anti-youth-friendly.
- Being too slim or too heavy will contribute to the premature ageing process, over or under weight. In facial construction, people who are underweight tend to reduce the natural fats that cause the skin to fall down and add the appearance of wrinkles to the skin. Overweight people, especially as they age, become inactive and this leads to chronic health problems and the beginning of the cycle of ageing.
- No physical exercise, use of chemicals based on the body or face, too much TV, unhealthy diet plans will make us see our body ageing right in front of our eyes. Lifestyle choices
Who can be an Ideal Candidate for Anti-Aging or Wrinkle Removal Treatment?
- Anyone may be a perfect candidate for it, just make sure that when you select this procedure, you do not suffer from any illness.
- They must be over the age of 18.
- Suffering from wrinkles, fine lines, and other issues about ageing skin.
- For the care, we will provide you with reasonable standards, of course, but make sure you understand that we are doctors not miracle workers.
- Non-alcoholic and smoker-free.
- A youthful appearance you want to achieve.