HIFU skin treatment in Bandra,Mumbai

Sagging skin gives you tired-looking eyes around the chin and neck and distorts the contours of your face. If there is a medication that can bring aged skin back in its place, how great it will be! For a non-surgical face lift and neck lift, high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) lifts and tightens skin.

High intensity focus ultrasound (HIFU) is, without the need for surgery, a groundbreaking alternative to a cosmetic face-lift. The face, neck and eyes are raised and toned by HIFU, resulting in a dramatic yet natural uplift.

HIFU pushes mature skin to start working hard again with only one treatment and your eyes will look more open, brows raised, fine lines softened, and pores minimized.


What is the HIFU Treatment ?

HIFU is a non-surgical procedure for the face and neck that uses ultrasound without any downtime to actually raise and tone loose or sagging skin. It is the only non-invasive procedure that can directly target the deep foundation under the skin that is treated without cutting or damaging the skin surface in cosmetic surgery.

Ultrasound gel is used on cleansed skin. The hand-piece will then be used underneath the skin to deliver ultrasound energy. At this stage, some patients can feel the energy. To make the experience as enjoyable as possible, the physician will collaborate with you.


HIFU is an answer to any of these:

  • Blurred jawline
  • Drooping, especially around the mouth
  • Sagging eyelids
  • Loose neck folds
  • Thin, crepe-y skin
  • Fine lines and wrinkles
  • Minor redness and dryness
  • Uneven skin tone or texture
  • Large pores


The deep-down base layer of your skin is targeted by HIFU, the same layer discussed in cosmetic surgery. The HIFU technique bypasses the surface of the skin, unlike lasers that penetrate the skin from the outside to inside, and delivers concentrated energy directly into the deep, structural tissues and muscles where collagen thrives. In order to stimulate collagen development in the deep dermal and sub dermal layers, fascia and the SMAS layer, HIFU requires penetrating ultra-sound energy that results in micro injury to the tissue. This contributes to the subcutaneous layer and SMAS layer improving skin ageing in a ‘selective thermal coagulative region’. It raises collagen as the tissue recovers, and a tightening effect is seen on the skin as the collagen firesorganize and shorten.


The main advantages of HIFU are:

  • You can get right back to your day — no downtime is needed.
  • After just one session, collagen development will commence, with outcomes occurring over the following months.
  • Without any unhealthy, dramatic changes, the skin will be healthier, stronger and younger-looking.
  • HIFU’s greatest difference from other lasers or light is that it is not or is chromophore (color blind) related to skin colour. Therefore, even on dark skin, which has been difficult to treat with light-based treatment, it may show positive rejuvenation results.


Each Session takes 30-120 minutes.Most patients need only one session. Results will appear over 2 to 3 months or even up to 6 months following treatment.


Results Expected:

20 percent of the final outcome will be instantly seen, with the remaining 80 percent being seen after six months of the collagen-building phase continuing care.

After a year after the treatment , patients treated with HIFU still have fresh young collagen and will continue for up to another year, depending on the skin condition.


Cost for HIFU Treatment

Bliss Skin Clinic present in Mumbai which is renowned for its state-of-the-art internationally acclaimed services, offers affordable and cost-effective cosmetic procedures. To know more about the cost of your procedure request a consult by filling the form below. Your consultation is your chance to ask questions about Face Rejuvenation treatments and put your mind at rest. Our surgeons and cosmetologists will be there to offer full explanations and answers to all of your queries.

Alternatively, our Counselor will call you at your convenient time. Request a consultation right away:

Schedule a Consultation

Are you looking for HIFU Treatment? Contact us today at (+91)9322122111 to schedule a consultation today.