Did you lose your tooth ?. Come on, everyone has lost a tooth.
Maybe decay moved too far into the roots, the base was loosened by gum disease, or maybe you had a rogue softball run in!
Whatever the trigger, your smile or your ability to chew, speak, and live happily and confidently does not stop with a lost tooth.
Dr. Farhan Parkar’s dental implants will restore your health and breathe new life into your smile.
What are implants for dentistry?
A dental implant is the next best thing if holding your natural tooth is no longer a choice.
An implant, supporting a crown, bridge or even dentures, serves as the natural root. Dental implants are an investment in your wellbeing, avoiding bone loss, changing teeth, gum disease, and more; they do more than restore your smile.
Dr. Farhan Park is proud to have a dental implant experience that rivals the nation’s best. We have long-lasting outcomes for both titanium and ceramic (zirconium) implants, two of the most biocompatible materials on the market, and sedation dentistry solutions to ensure your comfort.
We can perform your implant treatment in most cases in just one convenient visit!
Our doctors ensure your implant looks and sounds exactly like your natural teeth with a precise eye for aesthetics.
Suffering from teeth missing? Looking for an alternative to dentures or multiple implants with adhesive? All-on-4 implants are an ideal option for removing any number of teeth that are missing.
To ensure a rock-solid and permanent solution and the ideal match, the All-on-4 scheme attaches dentures to as few as 4 individual implants. Speak to us to learn if you have the right All-on-4 implants.
Dental implants from Bliss Dental Clinic in Bandra for Advanced Periodontics, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry
- Designed for your health
- Both titanium and zirconium implants encourage the growth of healthy bone and gum tissue.
- Just like natural teeth
- Custom-made implants match the appearance and function of your natural teeth.
- A long-lasting solution
- Dental implants can last 30+ years, twice as long as other restorations.
- Simple to care for
- Brush, floss, and visit your dental office for regular hygiene checkups as recommended by your dentist.
Caring for your implant
Implants can’t get cavities. The reports are real. But to keep the bones and gums around them safe and solid, you do need to do your part.
It is straightforward:
- Regular wash and floss
- Keep an eye on any developments in your dental health
- For recommended check-ups and cleanings, visit your dentist
- Your implant is intended to last decades or even a lifetime when cared for properly.